What am I not understanding about /etc/exports?

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Apr 10 18:33:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:47:29 -0400
"Jason Moss" <jason.m.moss at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gerard,  I have unsubscribed three times and this is what I've been
> receiving in return:
>
> ----
>
> The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

You must be using an incorrect email address to un-subscribe yourself.
Send me via "forward as attachment" a copy of an email from the
'freebsd' list, or if that is not possible, and I don't believe it is
easily done via the GMail web interface, a complete copy of the headers
from same such email.

--
Gerard

Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.