megacli and PERC5 (PowerEdge 1950) on 6.2

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Apr 9 20:23:29 UTC 2007

I confirm this behavior on PE1950 and PE2950.

~~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.