problem after editing /boot/defaults/loader.conf

freenity antonmaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:58:43 UTC 2007

yes i tried to load /boot/loader.conf but it says that there was syntax
error while loading vesa module, the same problem happened with
/boot/defaults/loader.conf
I didnt edit /boot/loader.conf =)
Is there any way I can edit those files? Im on winxp now, is there any
program that can read/write fbsd partition?

--
http://feudaltimes.com.ar - Feudal Times `s webmaster and programer.
http://gamescreators.sourceforge.net - linux games programing community.