XMMS problem

Ivan Zenzerović zenzof1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:50:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

when I try to play music with xmms, i get the error: Please chech that: Your
soundcard is configured. You have the correct output plugin selected. No
other program is blocking the soundcard.

My soundcard is working well, and in the console i see the xmms error: **
WARNING **: oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/dsp): Device busy
Then i stopped noatun and quit him, tryed again, but nothing.
Help please...

Ivan