Non Interactive passwd change via script....

Agus agus.262 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:24:37 UTC 2007

Hi everybody....
its been a few days now, since im trying to do a tcsh script to automatize
the process of creating users in my system....
Users register via web, and info is saved in a MySQL DB and in a file. the
script reads from the file and begins adding users with pw.
but im stuck on how to create the password for the users. the only solution
that worked was the use of expect, but it consumes a lot of resources
(7.8%System). Now that isnt a problem cause the users are few. but if
it has to
add a lot of users?? it will kill my server....

any hints will be apreciated.....

thanks a lot...