Do I need to completely disable sendmail?

Rob Gabaree lists at rawb.net
Sun Sep 24 15:33:34 PDT 2006

Thanks.

What I did was remove all lines except `sendmail_enable="NO"` and in /
etc/mail/aliases, I setup the root alias to goto my real email address:

root user at mydomain.com

I setup my firewall to block incoming/outgoing email on ports 21/25
as well, so no one on the outside can access mail services.

It seems to be working correctly, as I received mail as it was ran to
my @mydomain.com email.

Does this seem ok?  Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks,
rob