Restricting access to home directory

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 14:59:35 PDT 2006

Hi Matt!

  If you are talking about givin FTP access only, then
  the easiest way to do it is just adding the user to the file
/etc/ftpchroot
  and thats all!!
  if the file does not exist. then create it.

  add to /etc/ftpchroot all users that you want them to ftp but never see
any upper level of shell.

  have fun,
  Marwan Sultan
  System Administrator.