keepassX and FreeBSD?

Simon Phoenix phoenix.lists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:04:18 PDT 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 02:04, Henrik Hudson wrote:
> Hey List-
>
> anyone had luck compiling keepassX on their box?
>
> I know it required QT 4,1 and I compiled and installed the QT 4.1.1 in it's
> own directory (/usr/local/qt-4.1) and then I wrote a quick script to set
> the following environment variables:
>
> setenv QTDIR /usr/local/qt-4.1
> setenv PATH ${PATH}:${QTDIR}/bin
> setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${QTDIR}/lib
> setenv QMAKESPEC freebsd-g++
>
> is there anything else I need to set / do?
>
> When I run qmake in the keepassX src tree I get a permanent loop of:
>
> QFile::open: No file name specified
> QFile::open: No file name specified
> QFile::open: No file name specified
> QFile::open: No file name specified
> QFile::open: No file name specified
> QFile::open: No file name specified
>

> I'm a total newb when it comes to QT. Where to start or what to do?
>

> Henrik

Use precompiled binaries:
http://surfnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/keepassx/KeePassX-0.2.2-bin.tar.gz
It's work fine on 6.2-PRERELEASE

Or install Qt4 to another destination. For more details read INSTALL in the
QT4 tarball. And compile KeePassX from sources.

--
Best regards,
Simon Phoenix (Phoenix Lab.)