squirrelmail

justin justins at justnosweat.net
Thu Sep 21 13:32:36 PDT 2006

I`ve got a problem with squirrelmail
when i try to reach it through my browser i get the index.php
with the following message:

/**
  * index.php
  *
  * Redirects to the login page.
  *
  * @copyright © 1999-2006 The SquirrelMail Project Team
  * @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public
License
  * @version $Id: index.php,v 1.14.2.7 2006/02/03 22:27:46 jervfors Exp $
  * @package squirrelmail
  */

// Are we configured yet?
if( ! file_exists ( 'config/config.php' ) ) {
         '&quot;<tt>config/config.php</tt>&quot; not found. You need to ' .
     exit;
}

// If we are, go ahead to the login page.
header('Location: src/login.php');

Looks like as if my php5 module isn`t funtioning well.
It is installed well though.
I have got the library libphp5.so in the libexec section and got my apache
module:
LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache2/libphp5.so

So my questions is why the squirrelmail interface isnt executeted.

Thansk in advance,
Justin.