Weird problem with DRAC 5

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 19 11:01:48 PDT 2006

--On Tuesday, September 19, 2006 13:54:45 -0400 Bill Moran
<wmoran at collaborativefusion.com> wrote:

>> This makes no sense to me.  If anyone has a bright ideas what I'm
>> missing,  I'm all ears.
>
> These sound like network routing problems.

Of course, but it makes no sense.  All the hosts are having no problems
accessing each other or the internet, yet the Mac, which is wireless, can't
access the DRAC card.  It has no problem accessing the server that the DRAC
card is on, and the only difference between the two is the IP address -
unless I've mistyped something - but you can imagine I've checked and
rechecked everything.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas