Bluetooth : Broadcom Corp BCM2045B

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Sep 15 06:25:20 PDT 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:29:14 -0500
Eric Anderson <anderson at centtech.com> wrote:

> On 09/15/06 07:19, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I can't seem to find support for bluetooth on the Broadcom Corp BCM2045B
> > chipset.
> >
> > Do the other broadcom 20xxx series support this chipset? Is the one that
> > comes as part of the iwi on Thinkpad z60m laptop ( iwi0: <Intel(R)
> > PRO/Wireless
> > 2915ABG> )
>
> Did you load the broadcom bluetooth firmware, and the bluetooth modules?

hmm no.. i'll sit down and test it all again now that my box is stable again on
rELENG_6_1... I wanted to make sure it *should* work...

thanks, and sorry for the noise... (late night at work waiting for the rest of
the team to finish their part .... :) )

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss
it. But that it is too low... and we reach it."
   Michelangelo (1475-1564)

Warned.