Question

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Sun Sep 10 04:37:22 PDT 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:56:16 +0930 (CST)
mohab at technat.org wrote:

> What is equal to "WGET"?

Welcome :)

man fetch

or simypl install wget from ports , ftp/wget
... in other words,
cd /usr/ports/ftp/wget
make install

or use portinstall

portinstall ftp/wget

or pkg_add

pkg_add -r wget

> And why GUNZIP isn't working and how do i unzip ZIPs and RARs?

if you tell us what gunzip is or isn't doing we may be able to help you more.

for zips, use the port archivers/unzip

and for rar.... well.... you guessed yet, archivers/rar

Good luck,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A Man that is good at excuses is usually good at nothing else"
  Benjamin Franklin

Warned.