samba problem; member server can't authenticate

Henrik Hudson rhavenn at rhavenn.net
Sun Sep 3 13:40:37 PDT 2006

FYI: It seems the winbind use default domain = yes   was getting the member
server all messed up in the head. I removed that and suddenly it became just
a problem of changing my permissions to include the ECW domain in the allowed
users.

Thanks for the responses.

henrik

On Sunday 03 September 2006 13:46, Henrik Hudson <rhavenn at rhavenn.net> sent a