How to mount WebDAV in FreeBSD?

Mark Evenson mark.evenson at gmx.at
Mon Oct 30 11:26:20 UTC 2006

I would like to mount an SSL enabled WebDAV filesystem with FreeBSD as a
filesystem.

I can successfully mount WebDAV/ssl with gnomevfs2 using the nautilus2
GUI, but then the filesystem does not seem to be accessible as a mounted
filesytem that is known to the BSD kernel (i.e. it doesn't show up via
df(1)).

There was the start of a project [[1]] to mount gnomevfs URIs under
Linux, but is seems to have died.  Maybe I could crib the code if
someone has a copy?

The other option seems to be 'sysutils/fusefs-wdfs' but it seems to be
very unstable.

Any ideas on what I could look at to solve this

---

[[1]] http://primates.ximian.com/~sandino/gnomevfs-mount

--
<Mark.Evenson at gmx.at>

"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."