bounced mail to list

Jeremy Gransden jeremy.gransden at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:28:30 UTC 2006

I am getting mail bounced from anther address when I send to this List. I am
not familiar with the details of smtp so i am unsure what the problem is.
here is the bounce reply:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. The following addresses failed:

  <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>

SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
host mx1.freebsd.org[216.136.204.125]:
554 <mout.perfora.net[217.160.230.41]>: Client host rejected: Access denied

--- The header of the original message is following. ---