qt-3.3/php 5.1.6 does not compile FreeBSD 6.2-PRE/AMD64

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sun Oct 29 11:03:33 UTC 2006

On Sunday October 29, 2006 at 01:19:12 (AM) cpghost wrote:

> I've had a similar show-stopper, until I realized that I had
> WITH_THREADS set in /etc/make.conf (to get a threaded perl),
> which was then picked up by the libxml2 port. After recompiling
> and reinstalling libxml2 without WITH_THREADS, php 5.1.6 port
> compiled without any problems.

You might want to consider putting the conditional make flags into 'if'
statements in the '/etc/make.conf' file.

     .if $(.CURDIR:M*/lang/perl5.8)
     WITH_THREADS=yes
     .endif

Something like that might work, although you may have to tweak it
slightly.

--
Gerard

     "Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it."