Set default python to 2.5?

Nicolas Blais nb_root at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 26 23:06:40 UTC 2006

Can anyone tell me how to set the default python to 2.5. I've updated python
to 2.5 about 2 weeks ago when it became default. Since some were having
issues, it was defaulted back to 2.4.
I'm not having any problems (and I have lots of ports that use python), and
would like to keep 2.5, but everytime I portupgrade, I'm asked to "upgrade"
python-2.5 to python-2.4.3,1 and anything that depends on python which would
need updating tries to install 2.4.3,1.

Is there a make.conf flag or something I can do to make 2.5 my default python?

Thanks,
Nicolas.

--
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #1: Sat Oct  7 15:11:02 EDT 2006
root at clk01a:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CLK01A