Linux-flashplugin6 or 7

Steve Neff s_neff80 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 23 16:27:45 UTC 2006

Hello,

First, I love FreeBSD.  I have been using Gentoo for the longest time, finally got the nerve to pop FreeBSD on a new laptop.  Love it.  Anywho, I'm trying to get the linux-flashplugin7 installed and it seems to error out with an error message saying it cant find the package on the ftp2.FreeBSD.org/pub/... etc.... server.  I looked on the FTP server in several package folders and cant find it.  It says it should be in the "www" ports folder.  Did this linux-flashplugin get renamed?  I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Steve