Problems booting on a Compaq DL360 (P21 version)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Oct 22 07:42:52 UTC 2006

It happens, most common is using non-compaq disk drives in
these systems.

Pull the disk set in the running system and put it in the non-running
system and see if it boots, if it does, try putting the disks that came
out of the non-running system into the running system and seeing if you
can install on them.

Ted