Xorg

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Thu Oct 19 17:17:34 UTC 2006

--On Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:21:39 +0530 Subhro
<subhro.kar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> I would like to know which is the latest version of Xorg present in
> the ports tree. The one I can find in 6.9. However the latest version
> present on the Xorg homepage is 7.1 which was release on May 22, 2006.
> Has it been ported to the ports tree yet? If not when can it be
> expected to be done.

This has been asked and answered about a zillion times.  Search the
archives.

The short answer is, no, Xorg 7.x has not been ported.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/