KDE Control Center

Jonathan Arnold jdarnold at buddydog.org
Wed Oct 18 10:27:04 PDT 2006

Rem P Roberti wrote:
> When I bring up the Control Center in KDE the left column is now blank,
> and I have no options for changing preferences.  Anyone know what
> happened there?  Everything else seems to be functioning fine.

Same with me, only worse - my KDE menu in general  got messed up and lots
of things got moved to the "Lost & Found" item!  I think it had to do with
a kdelib upgrade or something.

But I'm still looking for a way to restore my menu and my control center.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold at buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.