Automated installations

valentin_nils at be-known-online.com valentin_nils at be-known-online.com
Wed Oct 18 01:15:58 UTC 2006

Hi George,

cool reply. Thank you. ;-)

That basically means that I have to compile/burn my own CD with the
config file install.cfg in it right ?

is there a version f.e. to start from the CD (with some parameters
where the config file is located) and do that from a boot floppy -
basically without PXEboot  or can I point PXEboot to the CD image AND
the install.cfg somehow ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin