Performance 4.x vs. 6.x

RoBeRT B trodat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 01:50:04 UTC 2006

If you see/grep Danial Thom in FreeBSD related, consider this:

http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/88q1/13785.8.html
http://amasci.com/weird/flamer.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war

My personal fav' is the first link...

How do we know that 'DT' even exists? Hmmm.

DT - Shhhhhhhh, go away for you do not exist.

RB.

On 10/16/06, Danial Thom <danial_thom at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 02:01:08PM -0400,
> > Michael Butler wrote:
> > > For everyone's benefit then, please feel free
> > to submit your patches
> > > along with your technical analysis.
> >
> > I think his best bet is a fork, instead.  Then
> > he can tell all the people
> > that volunteer to work on _his_ project exactly
> > what to do, and see how
> > far he gets with that approach.
> >
> > As an extra-special bonus, since it's the BSD
> > license, he can start with
> > whatever version of FreeBSD he finds most meets
> > his needs.
> >
> > Even better, with his own project, he can then
> > redirect all his postings
> > there and leave the rest of us in peace.
> >
> > Until then, I think I'll watch out for any
> > flying monkeys.  I consider
> > their existance equally probable.
> >
> > mcl
>
> Why do I need to start a project? Matt Dillon is
> already doing it.
>
> One thing that Matt has proved is that IQ isn't
> cumulative. Because hes doing on his own what an
> entire team of FreeBSD "engineers" can't do. But
> hey, you're not getting paid, so I guess we
> shouldn't expect anything good. Bravo for trying
> guys. We appreciate your wasted efforts.
>
> I'm not nearly as concerned about the project at
> this point. Dfly will be usable before freebsd,
> and at least we know there's someone that knows
> what they're doing over there. What concerns me
> is the lying to all of the small businessman out
> there. People wasting their money on hardware
> that freebsd can't utilize. And you clowns
> telling them how great it is. Its just plain
> dishonest.
>
> DT

Why use Gmail? Cause HOTMAIL SUCKS! If you *STILL*
are using HOTMAIL you only have to ask yourself "Why?"