Installing Oracle Client 10g on FreeBSD

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Mon Oct 16 22:01:20 UTC 2006

Hello Vladimir,

Vladimir Terziev wrote:
> 	I'll be very thankful if you provide working instructions how to intermix FreeBSD and Linux libraries.
> 	Thanks in advance!

I sense bit of irony here, but I hope I just have wrong feeling :).
Mixing BSD and Linux libs? Well - what do you say on using native
Firefox with linux flash plugin? Works too.

I will try to do it, and let's hope I'll be able to get oracle
connection to test simple perl script as without it I am bit lost (I
used only client stuff, not full oracle database).

Martin