Sunday's newbie questions

gregb at west-third.com gregb at west-third.com
Sun Oct 15 13:48:58 PDT 2006

(Please CC me directly on the response, as I don't normally subscribe to
the list and try to find answers via searching the archives.)

Two quick questions I should know the answer to, but don't.

* When installing the PHP5 port, will it automatically disable and/or
uninstall the PHP4 that's already installed, or should I uninstall the
latter manually beforehand?

* My server runs portaudit (a helpful addition from the last guy who did
some work on it), but a simple "make install" on the PHP5 port spits back
a security error. What's the flag to make install around that?

Many thanks, and apologies for the verrrry basic questions,
Greg