Non English Spam

Beech Rintoul freebsd at alaskaparadise.com
Sun Oct 15 01:23:43 PDT 2006

On Saturday 14 October 2006 16:58, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

Ted, thank you for the bit of sanity.

As for me, Dr. Seaman's suggestions (earlier in this thread) have  brought
things back to tolerable levels. I have had many responses and most probably
work. But, I need a solution I can install on client machines (and my own)
that doesn't require exotic scripts.

I thoroughly parsed my maillog and so far nothing important has landed
in /dev/null.

Once again, thanks to everyone who responded.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com