Download what?

Michael S msherman77 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 09:48:04 PDT 2006

You don't even need the installation CDs. For VMware
you can download one of these pre-made images for
VMPlayer:
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/

You will find FreeBSD 6.0 and 6.1, minimal install
with no desktop and PCBSD which is a FreeBSD with a
nice KDE desktop and some extra utilities.

HTH.
Michael