Running Perl from a C program

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Oct 12 20:06:58 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am facing a problem when running a Perl script from a C program.

My C calls 2 different Perl scripts. The way to call them is
completely similar.

One script does a 'require "timelocal.pl";' and is working.

The other try to do a 'use Email::MIME::Creator;' and is not working
(whatever the module I try to load).

Of course this script is working when called from the shell, so this is
not a syntax error.

This has to do with not being able to 'use' any module from withing a
Perl script called from C. A 'require' would not work either.

I know this may not be the best list for that question.

TIA

Olivier