Creating a Super user Account

alena eckert aecker at uaig.net
Tue Oct 10 10:58:51 PDT 2006

Hello,

I work for United Automobile Insurance Group.  We recently had our only
employee with a super user account leave the company.  No here knows
this employees id or password to update information.  Can you please
advise how we can create new accounts and give someone a super user
account without this information?

Thank you in advance,

Alena

(305) 940-7299 ext. 2422

This email is confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by a Reply.

If this email is addressed to or sent by an attorney, this email is either an attorney-client privileged communication or a work-product privileged communication, or both.  The United Automobile Insurance Company as well as the sender and intended recipient of this email expressly reserve any and all rights to assert the aforesaid privileges, and do not waive any such rights thereto by virtue of an erroneous email transmission.  This statement shall not hereafter be construed as limiting the assertion of any additional and further legal rights that the parties may have to limit or prohibit any further dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this email.