dovecot installed -- WAS: Re: cheapskate webmail interface

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Oct 10 08:57:12 PDT 2006

Microsoft has an extra security pack for IE and if you download it and
install it,
it will break a lot of these kinds of webinterface sites.

Sorry I cannot be more explicit, the only machine I am responsible for that
has this
thing on it which breaks ssites, was setup by one of the other admins and he
forgot what exactly he did to "fix" it.

Ted