Event LOG Server

James Corteciano freebsd at gascort.com
Fri Oct 6 22:12:59 PDT 2006

Dear All,

Is there an application program in FreeBSD that the main function is to get
LOG's from over 100 clients in the local area network in which I could
monitor their activity in PC such as sending their emails, their browsing
and downloading files from internet, and so forth? I know some examples are
Squid for monitoring their http activity, and watching /var/log/maillogs for
their emails but since our network was controlled and behind at our main
office from other place in which they do provide us internet connectivity
since we are only a branch office.

Regards,

--
James G. Corteciano