6.1 and NFS

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Wed Oct 4 20:10:03 PDT 2006

Bill Moran writes:

> Have you tried contacting the Foundation?
> http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/
>
> It's my understanding that they coordinate most of this money ->
> developers stuff ...

I think I explored that route. It's been a month or so now.. but if memory
serves me well that was not a viable option. Don't recall details, but I
think someone told me they were not setup to find someone... or something
along those lines.

One of the Core developers offered to put me in contact with one or more
people who did this type of work.. but after a few days with no response I
sent a follow message and never heard back..

We ended up giving up on NFS and re-architecting what we were doing as to
not use NFS. :-(