Virtual Users sharing main account

White Hat pigskin_referee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 13:35:10 PDT 2006

I doubt if this is possible; however, I thought I would inquire anyway.

Assuming a domain name of 'company.com', we want to add a group of users who could send and receive mail using this domain name; however, we do not want to give them shell accounts. They would access the system simply to send or receive their email. I have SSL/TLS set up and working correctly. At this time we also do not want to set up sub domains like: 'sales.company.com' either, although it may come to that.

I read through the Virtual documentation and I do not think it is possible. Is that correct, or is there a way to accomplish it.

Thank you!

--
 White Hat
pigskin_referee at yahoo.com