mail server rejects local and virtual clients

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Oct 4 03:12:44 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 20:39, admin at hdk5.com wrote:

[...]

> Anybody know of a how to to set these virtual hosts up to respond
> properly? I have all of them in the local host under  /var/mail

This is a question that might be more pertinent to the Postfix forum. You
could check their list archives for further information, or just join the
forum and post your question. There are numerous questions regarding
virtual something or others every day posted on the list.

	<http://www.postfix.org/lists.html>

Ciao!

--
Gerard Seibert