Can somebody help me out !!!!!!

DeadMan Xia .... deadmanxia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:46:27 PDT 2006

Well I am using FreeBSD 6.0 on Dell Power Edge 2850 running qmail, I am
using LogiTech RAID Controller.

I compile the kernel with normal IPFIREWALL, IPFIREWALL_FORWARD. I got some
power with my power, every night my UPS batteries get discharged and my
system shutdown hard. its about 4 to 6 times my system get Hard Shut in 2
days. although i run fsck do make my filesystem fix. Now when i reboot my
system, in dmesg i m getting warning like ....

ioapic0: Changing APIC ID to 2
ioapic1: Changing APIC ID to 3
ioapic1: WARNING: intbase 32 != expected base 24
ioapic2: Changing APIC ID to 4
ioapic2: WARNING: intbase 64 != expected base 56
ioapic3: Changing APIC ID to 5
ioapic3: WARNING: intbase 96 != expected base 88
ioapic0 <Version 2.0> irqs 0-23 on motherboard
ioapic1 <Version 2.0> irqs 32-55 on motherboard
ioapic2 <Version 2.0> irqs 64-87 on motherboard
ioapic3 <Version 2.0> irqs 96-119 on motherboard

Can any body help me out , how this error occur and how to fix it ,,,

Regards,,

Xia....