Question about installing FreeBSD

Michael Christensen conphara at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 07:24:11 PDT 2006

Hi,

  I really hope that you're answering questions about installing FreeBSD, since I can't yet start threads on freebsdforum.org.

  My question is :
  I have downloaded the entire FreeBSD 6.1 (about 17,5 GB) and made a FREEBSD directory on one of my HDs and now trying to install BSD on the other.
  I'm booting from floppies and now can't understand why the sysinstall can't find the DOS partition on the slave. Is it because it's on a NTFS or what am I doing wrong?

  Thomas