re driver in 5.3?

Scott Gasch scott.gasch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:14:33 PST 2006

FYI: this issue is "solved".  I applied this patch (URL below) to the
5.3sources and built a kernel with an re driver that can detect the
card.  It
seems to be working at gigabit speeds.  Out of curiosity would someone who
knows CVS better than I do kindly tell me what version of FreeBSD this patch
has been integrated to?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2005-October/056317.html

Thx,
Scott