PRs dead

Garance A Drosehn gad at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 24 15:55:33 PST 2006

At 10:13 PM +0100 11/24/06, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:
>Since the move to the new servers my followups disappear in an
>unknown black home. Others told me that the same happens to the PRs
>they try to send. I understand that unexpected things happen, but
>this is basic infrastructure that doesn't work for some time, now.
>
>What's going on here?

It is known that incoming PR's are not being handled quite right, but
it might be a few more days before the problem is found and fixed.
We're in the middle of a long holiday weekend here in the US.
Apologies for the situation, but there's bound to be a few loose
ends in a move like this.

Garance Alistair Drosehn     =               drosehn at rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad at FreeBSD.org