Display settings question...

Ne'Bahn ne.bahn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:29:54 PST 2006

Hi list, I've searched for my display (Hewlett Packard 7500) settings,
specifically for Horizontal / Vertical refresh that are the values used in
the X.Org configuration; no exact matching founded because all docs refers
to Synchronization (Vertical and Horizontal) expressed in Herz too, so I
must assume these values are Horizontal / Vertical refresh or are the
refresh rates that comes together with every one resolution supported, e.g.:

Display Resolutions    Refresh Rates
640 x 480                        60 Hz
640 x 480                        75 Hz
640 x 480                        85 Hz
720 x 400                        70 Hz
800 x 600                        75 Hz
800 x 600                        85 Hz
1024 x 768                      75 Hz
1024 x 768                      85 Hz (preferred user resolution)
1280 x 1024                    60 Hz (maximum resolution)

Synchronization (Horizontal)
30 to 70 KHz

Synchronization (Vertical)
50 to 140 Hz

If it possible to specify wich range of values to use in this case with this
info.

Thanks in advance.