port redirection with natd and ipfw

Wood, Russell Russell.Wood at rac.com.au
Sun Nov 19 18:10:58 PST 2006

I had a similar setup once and used Split DNS with BIND. So, if you
requested example.com on 192.168.0.0/24 then you'd get the internal IP,
otherwise you got the external IP.

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.