Unsubscribe me please

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sat Nov 18 05:09:49 PST 2006

On Saturday November 18, 2006 at 07:02:32 (AM) gb wrote:

> Clyde's Human Unit wrote:
> > Dear FreeBSD,
> >
> > I have no idea how this has happened, but somehow I have been put on
> > your mailing lists.
> >
> > I do not use your products or service and it has no application for me.
> >
> > I would appreciate it if you would remove me from your mailing list.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> Uh!!!! duh!!!!
>
> and I thought that I had a drinking problem :)
>
> no comment :) must be a Windows Media Edition user (or whatever it is
> called).

Nothing to do with Windows. This is a former AOL user. Googler's are
rapidly replacing them however. They never, ever read the fine print
regarding how to subscribe/unsubscribe. Hopefully, by the time he/she
receives this they will have ventured to read the entire message
including footers.

--
Gerard

     Mail from '@gmail' is rejected and/or discarded here. Don't waste