Opera and FreeBSD

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:45:35 PST 2006

actually, this remind me of a problem i have with opera, when i use opera's
built-in bt function, i have trouble using opera as a web browser, meaning
it will just keep hanging there when i open another tab and try to go to
another URL, and next, bt function seems to increase my x-window system
load, do you know why?

TFC