[OT]two networks, one nic

Vince jhary at unsane.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 10:08:22 UTC 2006

Its certainly possible. In fact on FreeBSD you can only have multiple
addresses in one interface if they are in different broadcast domains
(although one can be a subset (say /32) of the other. I have 10.0.0.1/25
and  10.10.10.1/24 on my wireless interface at home. Its often a good
idea to separate networks physically but by no means a requirement.

Vince