6.2 Release delayed?

Joe js.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:58:44 UTC 2006

Peo Nilsson wrote:

> Where did you get the information that it shouldn't be out before
> mid december?

This page says "Mid-December 2006". It also says "Release dates are
approximate and may be subject to schedule slippage."

   http://www.freebsd.org/releng/

This page says the anouncement is Nov. 13, 2006.
This page also says that it is a "specific schedule for the release of
FreeBSD 6.2"

   http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/schedule.html

I thought the "specific schedule" was the one to go by, but I guess
there are two schedules to check now.