networking question.

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:43:30 UTC 2006

Hello Gurus,

   192.168.0.1 is the internet server dialer (winXP) ---> switch -->
192.168.0.2 FreeBSD 6.1 NAT 192.168.1.1
   clients are 192.168.1.xxx everything works great, Internet goes to
clients from the fbsd server
   all IPs can ping each other.. 192.168.1.5 can ping 192.168.0.1
   To here and its great.

    But when any client 192.168.1.x tries to access the shared files on
192.168.0.1
    it cannot. it says not a correct path, and it cannot see it, although it
can PING it.
    I asume the diffrences in IPs although its on same LAN makes this class
cannot access the other.

    Can someone kindly shade a light, on what should I do ?

   Thank you
   Marwan Sultan.