Developer needed for a project (FreeBSD and Java)

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Nov 13 17:47:19 UTC 2006

Greetings All,

While we are in the middle of evaluating various project software and
also while I am trying to learn more about FreeBSD as it relates to
our goals, we have come across a need to locate a developer that has
skills with FreeBSD and also Java.

We are working on migrating a project over from Linux to FreeBSd plus
some additional modifications, but need to find some one that we can
offer small contracts to for various amounts of work on the project.

Since we are still very small, the contracts would be in the range of
$250 - $500 for various tasks completed on the project.

If anyone is interested then please get in touch with me so tha twe
can talk more about the possibilities, ok.

Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated

Email: Lonnie at outstep.com