changing swap size

Maxim Masyukevich masyukevich at spiritdsp.com
Mon Nov 13 14:06:30 UTC 2006

If you have swap section 512 Mb that it is not necessary change anything
. Simply add operative memory and all.

Best regards,
Masyukevich Maksim
SPIRIT DSP, www.spiritDSP.com/voip, Embedded Voice Experience
SeeStorm, www.SeeStorm.com, Synthetic Video Conferencing
TeamSpirit - Award-Winning Multi-Point Voice Conferencing Engine