gnome login problem

eoghan eoghanj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:42:57 UTC 2006

Hi
Ive just run a portupgrade trying to get some troublesome ports up to
date. I noticed after it finished some things werent working anymore
like gedit, open office...
I copied the output of my portupgrade report but had to reboot and
lost it!
Now when i try login i get this message:
Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you have not logged
out yourself, this could mean that there is some installation problem
or that you may be out of diskspace. Try loggin in with one of the
failsafe sessions to see if you can fix this problem.
Im using gnome 2.16.1 and FreeBSD-6.1
I know i do not have many details but maybe someone can help?
Thanks
Eoghan