TV capture card

Lane lane at joeandlane.com
Fri Nov 10 04:04:27 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 November 2006 20:58, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:46:51 -0500
>
> "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   can anyone suggest a TV capture card that works well under
> > freebsd/6.1/amd64? I read something on the handbook, but would like to
> > have some input from the real experience...thanks!! a bunch!!
> >
> > TFC
>
> Hey Tsu-Fan , if u get no answers in questions@, ask in multimedia@
>
> _________________________
> {Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome
>
> "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
>  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
>   Groucho Marx
>
> I speak for myself, not my employer. Contents may be hot. Slippery when
> wet. Reading disclaimers makes you go blind. Writing them is worse. You
> have been Warned.
Hey, Tsu-fan.

Is that "Troy State University?"

No matter.

I've used the Happahauge PVR-250 with MythTV on 5.4-STABLE with great success.

I concur with Norberto, the freebsd-multimedia group is the place for detailed
information.

But keep your subscription to -questions active, too.  sooner or later your
questions are our questions :)

lane