WiFi ipw howto?

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:03:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

   3945ABG is not supported yet, by any method.
   not NDIS not any option yet.

  Also donot try any of the options or drivers in
  http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/
  it doesnot support 3945ABG even if it says (almost) it supported.

  Hope someone will showup some day very soon with this driver, as many new
laptops
  specially HP are using it.

  By the way, is your soundcard driver working?

  Have fun
  Marwan Sultan.

> > I'm use FreeBSD CURRENT, ${OSVERSION} is 700024
> >
> > So, I have laptop HP Compaq nc6320 whith WiFi adapter Intel 3945ABG.

NDIS may be an option